Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Reduces soot and ash deposits at a controlled rate.
- Eliminates the risk of hazardous soot fires.
- Effectively protects steel surfaces against ware off and short life duration caused by ash and soot build up and very high temperatures.
- Reduces the ignition point temperature of soot and fire scale, which results in easy combustion of carbon deposits forming an easily removable dry ash.
- Prevents acid from forming, reducing the risk of corrosion.
- Induces fuel efficiency which contributes to fuel saving.
- Increases heat transfer and can maximize boiler efficiency.
- Minimizes cleaning and maintenance cost.
- Easy to handle and apply.
SOOT CLEANER is a dry powder compounded by specific combustion catalysts, formulated to intrude and break fused ash deposits and strong bonded carbonaceous deposits by dislocating the combustion binders due to its explosive action inside the exhaust system.
|Appearance / Color||Green, thin granules powder|
|Order No||Size (in kgs)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
The quantity of SOOT CLEANER to be used is suggested at a ratio of 1 kg per 400-500 sq. m. of surface area on a daily basis. Notice that the above quantity may be altered, depending on the system to be treated, based on particular variations and/or the manufacturer’s technical specifications.
B. Cleaning Procedure
SOOT CLEANER is applicable to many systems such as diesel exhaust gas economizers, fire tube boilers, main boilers, etc. In the case of diesel exhaust economizers, the product is applied upstream, of the area being treated into the exhaust gas system. In the case of boilers, the product is applied from a suitable port point of the system. Make sure that the powder is spread through towards the backside of the combustion chamber.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|Skin Contact||Avoid Skin contact. Otherwise, wash contaminated area thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention.|
|Inhalation||Avoid inhalation of vapors. Otherwise, seek fresh air source at once. Seek medical attention.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling. Precautionary measures for body protection are strongly recommended before use.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.