Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Highly effective in the removal of carbonaceous deposits from all types of separators and separator discs.
- Does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons and is non-flammable.
- Acts quickly and thoroughly and induces centrifuge efficiency.
- Safe to use on stainless steel and all ferrous metals except Tin, Zinc, Aluminum, Lead and those galvanized.
- Can be applied directly on the contaminated area without taking apart the separators and/or their disc components.
- May be combined with a specific range of products.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and use.
PURIFIER DISC CLEANER is a concentrated blend of non-chlorinated hydrocarbons, surfactants and inorganic acids. It is non-flammable and water soluble.
|Appearance / Color||Non-Transparent, colorless liquid|
|Solubility in water||Absolute|
|Order No||Size (in litres)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
The suggested proportion of PURIFIER DISC CLEANER is 1 litre for every 4-8 litres of water. However, the strength of the solution is based on the degree of cleaning desired for the situation at hand. The factors to be considered are the deposit build-up, the heating conditions and the available downtime. These parameters are important and should be acknowledged by the user, as they will finally decide on the quantity and the concentration needed. Note, that the higher the concentration of the solution, the quicker and more efficient the cleaning.
B. Cleaning Procedure
The use of PURIFIER DISC CLEANER can be done by immersion of the separator parts. In this case you must not use a galvanized container. Cleaning time may vary from 1 to 3 hours depending on the level of contamination. After immersion, remove part/parts and wash thoroughly with fresh water in order to rinse off the PURIFIER DISC CLEANER, left over stains and dissolved deposits.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|Skin Contact||Avoid Skin contact. Otherwise, wash contaminated area thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention.|
|Inhalation||Avoid inhalation of vapors. Otherwise, seek fresh air source at once. Seek medical attention.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling. Precautionary measures for body protection are strongly recommended before use.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.