Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Highly effective at general-purpose hand cleaning/degreasing.
- Safe to use and apply even in the most sensitive cases.
- Removes all known kinds of dirt.
- Acts as a bacteria controller and eliminates odors.
- Can be used daily.
- Non corrosive, non toxic, non flammable and non oxidizing.
- pH stabilized, thus it acts as an acid and alkali neutralizing agent.
- May be combined with a specific range of products.
- Easy to rinse off as water soluble.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and use.
HAND CLEANER is a concentrated paste, blended with detergent agents, cosmetic cleaners, degreasers and light stone micro granules. It is also pH stabilized.
|Apprearance / Color||Light orange gel|
|Order No||Size (in litres)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
The quantity of HAND CLEANER to be used depends on the degree of contamination along with the desired degree of cleaning by the engineer. Thus, under normalconditions a small quantity of 5-10 grs is sufficient to apply. In difficult cases, bigger quantities may be required and repetition of the cleaning procedure might also be necessary.
B. Cleaning Procedure
HAND CLEANER is applied in its original form. Once the quantity is determined, the engineer must rinse off his hands with water so as the chunk deposits are removed beforehand. Thereafter, hand cleaner is applied and the vigorous rubbing of the hands is necessary to accomplish deep and thorough dirt penetration. When a couple of minutes have elapsed, the engineer must rinse off with plenty of water and wipe dry with a towel. The cleaning procedure can be repeated if necessary. Note that hand cleaning may be assisted by the use of a brush and/or a sponge.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.