Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Non-corrosive and safe to use in all types and kinds of filters.
- Preserves, protects and maintains the operational capabilities of the filter by thorough and complete cleaning.
- Provides quick and efficient action.
- Its pure, high quality components readily remove oil and grease deposits, even when dry.
- Can be combined with a specific range of products.
- Safe to use on all metals and their alloys as well as those with inorganic clay finishes.
- Attacks and dissolves water/oil emulsions and concentrations.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and use.
FILTER CLEANER is a concentrated petroleum solvent based liquid mixture, non-corrosive with strong emulsifying agents and surfactants.
|Appearance / Color||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Order No||Size (in litres)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
The quantity of FILTER CLEANER to be used depends on two factors: the volumetric capacity of the filter to be cleaned and the degree of deposition/contamination in the filter. In the first case, the dosage must equal the filter capacity. In the second case, the dosage must be corresponding to the desired degree of cleaning.
B. Cleaning Procedure
The application of FILTER CLEANER is done by the circulation or immersion method.
If using the circulation method, determine the filter capacity and circulate at a constant rate for 6-20 hours.
If using the immersion method, let the filter soak in enough quantity of FILTER CLEANER, analogous to the degree of contamination, for a time of 6-20 hours.
FILTER CLEANER must be used undiluted at all times and when using the immersion method, periodic agitation with the assistance of air is necessary, so that a constant surface reaction is maintained.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|Skin Contact||Avoid Skin contact. Otherwise, wash contaminated area thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention.|
|Inhalation||Avoid inhalation of vapors. Otherwise, seek fresh air source at once. Seek medical attention.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling. Precautionary measures for body protection are strongly recommended before use.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.