Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Reduces low and high temperature acid corrosion.
- Reduces carbonaceous combustion deposits by increasing the combustion temperature enough to fragment and force them to pass out of the engines through burning with the fuel.
- Reduces heavy metal deposits such as Vanadium, Sulfur and Sodium formed by poor quality heavy fuels in the same way as the carbonaceous combustion deposits.
- Preserves engine condition and especially vital parts such as the exhaust spaces, the valves, the turbochargers and engine heads from acid corrosion and carbon ash build-up.
- Assists in the blending of different grade fuels and the dispersion of sludge.
- Increases fuel efficiency, this results in fuel saving.
- Completely soluble in oil.
- Can be used with a specific range of other products.
- Easy to apply and use.
F.O.T. C-100 is a 100% oil-soluble, organometallic liquid compound.
|Appearance / Color||Dark red-brown liquid|
|Odor||Strong Aromatic Solvent Odor|
|Flash Point||> 40°C|
|Order No||Size (in litres)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
The proportion of F.O.T. C-100 to be used is 1 litre for 6-8 cubic meters of fuel. This proportion can vary though, it can vary according to the quantity of the fuel to be treated, the operation handling procedures in progress and in particular the characteristics of the engine, as specified by the manufacturer. Therefore, in order to reach maximum results, the dose required may be linked to the above-mentioned factors when observations of the end results are considered.
B. Feeding Procedure
F.O.T. C-100 is in fed, at a continuous rate, into the fuel tank of the fuel treatment system or into the fuel line by means of a metering pump.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|Skin Contact||Avoid Skin contact. Otherwise, wash contaminated area thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention.|
|Inhalation||Avoid inhalation of vapors. Otherwise, seek fresh air source at once. Seek medical attention.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling. Precautionary measures for body protection are strongly recommended before use.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.