Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Removes completely oil, grease, carbonaceous and various deposits leaving no dry dirt or stains behind.
- Evaporates at a high rate providing effective and thorough cleaning.
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive and non-conductive
- May be used with a specific range of products.
- Can be safely used on painted or varnished metal surfaces.
- No need to be rinse off after it has been applied.
- Strong antistatic capabilities result in the repulsion of suspended solids in the air such as dust, fumes and dirt.
- Preserves and maintains electrical equipment in its original state.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and ready to use.
ELECTROCLEAN SUPERFAST is a chlorinated concentrated solution non-flammable, non-corrosive and non-conductive with high evaporation rate.
|Appearance / Color||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Vapor Density||Heavier than air|
|Stability||Very stable under standard, normal conditions|
|Order No||Size (in litres)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
The quantity of ELECTROCLEAN SUPERFAST to be used is directly determined by the user who must decide on the degree of cleaning needed; generally this will depend on the degree of contamination/deposition.
B. Cleaning Procedure
The application of ELECTROCLEAN SUPERFAST can be done by brushing, wiping or by immersion (for small parts), under proper ventilated conditions, this is due to the nature of the product.
- ELECTROCLEAN SUPERFAST must always be used undiluted.
- After application, certain types of rubber and plastic compounds may be affected.
- All methods of application should be conducted in well ventilated areas.
- After use, ELECTROCLEAN SUPERFAST must always be kept well sealed in its metallic drum.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|Skin Contact||Avoid Skin contact. Otherwise, wash contaminated area thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention.|
|Inhalation||Do not breathe gas/vapors. Otherwise, seek fresh air source at once. Seek medical attention. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling. Precautionary measures for body protection are strongly recommended before use.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.