Compared to ELECTROCLEAN A QUICK DRY it has slower evaporation rate. ELECTROCLEAN ENVIRO has a high dielectric strength and low non-volatile residue.
Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Removes completely oil, grease, carbonaceous and various deposits leaving no dry dirt or stains behind.
- Non-dangerous for the user and environmental friendly.
- Can be used with a specific range of products.
- Safe to use on painted or varnished metal surfaces.
- A controlled evaporation rate gives efficient cleaning results as opposed to slow drying solutions.
- No need to be rinse off after it has been applied.
- Strong antistatic capabilities result in the repulsion of suspended solids in the air such as dust, fumes and dirt.
- Preserves and maintains electrical equipment in its original state.
- It has a high dielectric strength and low non-volatile residue.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and ready to use.
ELECTROCLEAN ENVIRO is a vaporous, volatile, concentrated product of low flammability, non-corrosive and non-conductive with controlled evaporation rate.
|Appearance / Color||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Stability||Stable under normal conditions|
|Vapor Density||Heavier than air|
|Stability||Very stable under standard, normal conditions|
|Order No||Size (in litres)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
ELECTROCLEAN ENVIRO must be applied concentrated at a quantity needed to accomplish complete cleaning; this depends on the degree of contamination to the parts/equipment. Therefore, the operator/user is the one to judge the quantity needed depending on the degree of cleaning required in that particular case.
B. Cleaning Procedure
Once the quantity of ELECTROCLEAN ENVIRO has been determined, apply to contaminated parts/equipment by brushing, wiping or by immersion (for small parts).
All applications must be carried out in areas that are properly ventilated; this is due to the nature of the product.
Note that after use, the product must always be well sealed in its metallic drum.
When cleaning with this product, all equipment should be off-line and discharged.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|Skin Contact||Avoid Skin contact. Otherwise, wash contaminated area thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention.|
|Inhalation||Do not breathe gas/vapors. Otherwise, seek fresh air source at once. Seek medical attention. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention and show the label of the product.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling. Precautionary measures for body protection are strongly recommended before use.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.