Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Removes completely oil, grease, carbonaceous and various deposits leaving no dry dirt or stains behind.
- Non-corrosive and non-conductive.
- Can be used with a specific range of products.
- Safe to use on painted or varnished metal surfaces.
- A controlled evaporation rate gives efficient cleaning results as opposed to slow drying solutions.
- No need to be rinse off after it has been applied.
- Strong antistatic capabilities result in the repulsion of suspended solids in the air such as dust, fumes and dirt.
- Preserves and maintains electrical equipment in its original state.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and ready to use.
ELECTROCLEAN B is a vaporous, volatile, concentrated product of low flammability, non-corrosive and non-conductive with controlled evaporation rate.
|Appearance / Color||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Vapor Density||Heavier than air|
|Order No||Size (in litres)||Container|
Application and Use
A. Dosing Procedure
ELECTROCLEAN B must be applied concentrated at a quantity needed to accomplish complete cleaning; this depends on the degree of contamination to the parts/equipment. Therefore, the operator/user is the one to judge the quantity needed depending on the degree of cleaning required in that particular case.
B. Cleaning Procedure
Once the quantity of ELECTROCLEAN B has been determined, apply to contaminated parts/equipment by brushing, wiping or by immersion (for small parts).
All applications must be carried out in areas that are properly ventilated; this is due to the nature of the product.
Note that after use, the product must always be well sealed in its metallic drum.
Safety and Handling
|HANDLING||Handle with care. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated environment.|
|Eye Contact||Avoid Eye contact. Otherwise, flush with plenty of water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.|
|Skin Contact||Avoid Skin contact. Otherwise, wash contaminated area thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention.|
|Inhalation||Do not breathe gas/vapors. Otherwise, seek fresh air source at once. Seek medical attention. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment.|
|If Swallowed||Avoid ingestion. Otherwise, consume a considerable quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.|
|GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Avoid spillage, splashing and mishandling. Precautionary measures for body protection are strongly recommended before use.|
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and/or Product Label.