Marine oils specially designed for the lubrication of high and medium speed Diesel engines.
- Turbocharged main and auxiliary engines of all types and all ratings running on Marine Diesel Oil (ISO 8217 DMX, DMA, DMB, DMC) or on Intermediate Fuel Oil.
- Turbocharged main and auxiliary engines of all types and of all ratings running on Gas Oil when a substantial safety margin is required.
- Bearings and stern-tubes.
- Reduction gear lubrication.
- API service : better than CF.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Good detergent properties at high temperatures.
- Good dispersant properties at low temperatures.
- Good wear protection.
- Good oil film strength at extreme pressures.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Excellent capacity for centrifuging and for separating out water and insolubles.
- Excellent filtration capacity.
- Very good neutralising capability of acidic products.
Lubricants in the DISOLA M range satisfy the requirements and recommendations of the major engine manufacturers. They have proved their worth in thousands of engines of many different types, operating in all conditions.