Marine oils especially designed for the lubrication of the high and medium speed Diesel engines.
- Turbocharged and naturally aspirated main and auxiliary engines of all types and all ratings, running on Gas Oil or Marine Diesel Oil (ISO 8217 DMX and DMA).
- DISOLA M 5015 can be used for the running-in of slow speed 2-stroke crosshead engines.
- Bearings and stern-tubes.
- Reduction gear lubricating.
- API service: CF.
- Good thermal stability.
- Good detergent properties at high temperatures.
- Good dispersing properties at low temperatures.
- Good wear protection.
- Good oil film strength at extreme pressures.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Excellent capacity for centrifuging and for separating out water and insolubles.
- Excellent filtration capacity.
- Very good acidic neutralisation capability
DISOLA M 4015 meets the French Navy specification STM 7251A level NATO O 278. Lubricants in the DISOLA M range satisfy the requirements and recommendations of the major engine manufacturers. They have proved their worth in thousands of engines of many different types, operating in all conditions.