Characteristics, Advantages & Applications
- Multi purpose cleaner for toilets, drains, showers, storage rooms, quarter rooms etc.
- Unclogs and maintains clearwaysin pipelines and sewage sanitary systems.
- Acts quickly and efficiently, while being safe to use.
- Eliminates odor and is biologically active
- Environmentally safe and completely biodegradable.
- No effects on rubber or plastic compounds.
- May be used in combination with other cleaning products.
- Cost effective, easy to handle and apply.
- Acts as an anti-foaming agent and is water soluble.
BIOACTIVE POWDER is a mixture of various enzymes along with spores and vegetable cells containing powerful surfactants and bacterial strains. BIOACTIVE POWDER works better under the following parameters:
|Temperature||20оС — 50оС|
|Order No||Size (in kgs)||Container|
Application and Use
BIOACTIVE POWDER is a mixture of various enzymes and spores to be used in organic waste treatment. Organic wastes contain a mixture of complex compounds, which have to be broken down to simple compounds before disposal. The enzymes of BIOACTIVE POWDER immediately start to break down the organic waste. The nutrient salts present in BIOACTIVE POWDER help to create a medium for the spores to produce additional enzymes, which constantly break down proteins and fats.
That way, BIOACTIVE POWDER reduces Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and Total Suspended Solids (TSS).
The initial dosage is 1 kgr of BIOACTIVE POWDER for 15000 ltrs.
Then, continue dosing 500 grs for 15000 ltrs once per week to keep a clean system.
Use of any additional acidic, alkaline or chlorine-based cleaner is not recommended, as will de-activate the bacterial action.