Aurelia XL range: a comprehensive range of lubricants for medium speed engines running on residual fuel oils. Aurelia XL uses state of the art additive technology to cope with the increasing demands of the latest engines.
Aurelia XL 3040 & XL 4040 conforming to API CF are resulting from the latest innovations in additive component technology. They are especially designed for the lubrication of medium speed diesel engines.
- Turbocharged main and auxiliary engines of all types and all ratings running on heavy fuel oils with very high sulphur content or when a substantial safety margin is required.
- Particularly suitable for engines in which a substantial alkalinity reserve is desired.
- Bearings, stern-tubes and reduction gear lubrication.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent dispersant properties at low temperatures
- Very good neutralizing capability of acidic components
Aurelia XL is the latest evolution of the AURELIA range and satisfies the requirements and recommendations of the major engine manufacturers like Mireless Blackstone, MAN B&W, Daihatsu, SEMT Pielstick and Yanmar.